RBK receives a lot of applications for each 40 person cohort. poor English is the most common reason applicants are rejected.
English ability correlates strongly with success in our program so we highly recommend you improve your English before applying. If you are less than B1, you should consider enrolling in an online self-study course. Test yourself HERE. .
There are many FREE online resources.
- British Council – Dig into this site, there is a ton of free resources.
- YouTube – Tons of video classes
- Duolingo English and HERE
- Speak Method English lessons for beginners
Or simply pick up a book and start reading but keep a dictionary close.
If your English is at least B1 and you want to prepare yourself for the technical aspects of the program, check out some of these sites:
- Khan Academy’s Computer Programming courses – Fantastic for beginners. Highly recommended.
To practice your problem solving skills go to HERE
Finally, can you type without looking down at your keyboard? If not, practice your typing, it will save you valuable time.
Mastering all the above does not guarantee you a seat in our program but it will greatly enhance your chances.